LIFEPALETTE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Last updated [11 12, 2017]
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY
These Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement made between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity (“you”) and the LifePalette creators team: Dimka Vardina and Angel Vardin(“we,” “us” or “our”), concerning your access to and use of the LifePalette(“Application”). You agree that by installing the Application, you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by all of these Terms and Conditions Use. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ALL OF THESE TERMS and CONDITIONS, THEN YOU ARE EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED FROM USING THE APPLICATION AND YOU MUST UNINSTALL IT IMMEDIATELY.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to make changes or modifications to these Terms and Conditions at any time and for any reason. It is your responsibility to periodically review these Terms and Conditions to stay informed of updates. You will be subject to, and will be deemed to have been made aware of and to have accepted, the changes in any revised Terms and Conditions by your continued use of the Application after the date such revised Terms are posted.
- Acceptable Use Policy
Inappropriate use of the Application is not permitted. This policy does not enumerate all possible inappropriate uses but rather presents some guidelines (listed below) that we may at any time use to make a determination that a particular use is inappropriate:
- You must not use the Application for the purposes of harassment or abuse.
- You must not send or upload any data (including images), which we consider offensive in any way, including sexually explicit, discriminatory, defamatory or libellous material.
- You will not, nor allow third parties on your behalf to (i) make and distribute copies of the Application (ii) attempt to copy, reproduce, alter, modify, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, transfer, exchange or translate the Application; or (iii) create derivative works of the Application of any kind whatsoever.
- The Application is currently made available to you for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve the right to amend or withdraw the Application, or charge for the application or service provided to you in accordance with these appterms, at any time and for any reason.
- You acknowledge that the terms of agreement with your respective mobile network provider (‘Mobile Provider’) will continue to apply when using the Application. As a result, you may be charged by the Mobile Provider for access to network connection services for the duration of the connection while accessing the Application or any such third party charges as may arise. You accept responsibility for any such charges that arise.
- If you are not the bill payer for the mobile telephone or handheld device being used to access the Application, you will be assumed to have received permission from the bill payer for using the Application.
- You must use the Application in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Information obtained by the Application
The Application obtains the information you provide when you download and register the Application. Registration with us is mandatory in order to be able to use the basic features of the Application.
When you register with us and use the Application, you generally provide (a) your name, email address, user name, password and other registration information; (b) information from and/or for social networking platforms including login information, contact information, photos, friends lists; (c) information you provide us when you contact us for help; (d) credit card information for purchase and use of the Application, and; (e) information you enter into our system when using the Application.
In addition, the Application may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile devices unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use the Application.
This Application does not collect precise information about the location of your mobile device.
Third parties access to information obtained by the Application
We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
We may disclose User Provided and Automatically Collected Information:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- with our trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement.
- if we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of this information, as well as any choices you may have regarding this information.
- to advertisers and third party advertising networks and analytics companies as described in the section below
Automatic Data Collection and Advertising
We may work with analytics companies to help us understand how the Application is being used, such as the frequency and duration of usage. We work with advertisers and third party advertising networks, who need to know how you interact with advertising provided in the Application which prevents us raising the cost of the Application. Advertisers and advertising networks use some of the information collected by the Application, including, but not limited to, the unique identification ID of your mobile device. These third parties may also obtain anonymous information about other applications you’ve downloaded to your mobile device, the mobile websites you visit, your non-precise location information (e.g., your zip code), and other non- precise location information in order to help analyze and serve anonymous targeted advertising on the Application and elsewhere.
Opt-out of all information collection by uninstalling the Application: You can stop all collection of information by the Application easily by uninstalling the Application. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to members of the Application creators team who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Application. Please be aware that, although we endeavor provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
Data Retention Policy, Managing Your Information
We will retain User Provided data for as long as you use the Application and for a reasonable time thereafter. If you’d like us to delete User Provided Data that you have provided via the Application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond in a reasonable time. Please note that some or all of the User Provided Data may be required in order for the Application to function properly.
- Limitation of Liability
In no event will we be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential losses or damages of whatsoever kind arising out of your use or access to the Application, including loss of profit or the like whether or not in the contemplation of the parties, whether based on breach of contract, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise.
We are not liable to you for any damage or alteration to your equipment including but not limited to computer equipment, handheld device or mobile telephones as a result of the installation or use of the Application.
Nothing in these Appterms shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Disclaimer of Warranties
This Application and the service(s) accessed by it are provided “as is” and “as available”.
We expressly disclaims to the fullest extent permitted by law all express, implied and statutory warranties, including without limitation the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of proprietary rights, and any warranties regarding the security, reliability, timeliness and performance of this Application.
You download and use this Application at your own discretion and risk, and you are solely responsible for any damages to your hardware device(s) or loss of data that results from the download or use of this Application.
- Intellectual Property
We own, or are the licensee to, all right, title and interest in and to this Application, including all rights under patent, copyright, trade secret, trademark, or unfair competition law, and any and all other proprietary rights, including all applications, renewals, extensions and restorations thereof.
Other company, product, or service names mentioned in this Application may be trademarks of their respective companies.
You will not modify, adapt, translate, prepare derivative works from, decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive source code from this Application and you will not remove, obscure or alter our copyright notice, trademarks or other proprietary rights notices affixed to, contained within or accessed in conjunction with or by this Application.
We may terminate use of the Application at any time.
Upon any termination, (a) the rights and licenses granted to you herein shall terminate; (b) you must cease all use of the Software;
- Contact Us
If you have any questions while using the Application, or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email at email@example.com.